Dance is more than just movement. It’s about connecting with an audience, learning techniques, adapting to different styles and the joy of friendship. Last month one of our clients, Dance It took their large school on an adventure of a lifetime to the USA.
We applaud schools for encouraging their students to travel and experience dance outside their own town and region. I’m sure these children will have memories for a lifetime. Congratulations to Trent and Sandra Fleeton for giving your students something that will make a huge impact on their dance lives.
A note from Trent
On 19th September a large group of 72 Dance It Performing Arts Studio dancers and their families embarked on two week USA dance tour.
Some highlights of the tour included:
- Performing at Universal Studios Hollywood
- Visiting Santa Monica and Venice Beach
- Meeting Abby Lee Miller and participating in dance workshops at Abby Lee Dance Company
- Joining the audience of Dancing with the Stars
- Performing at Disneyland California
- Visiting Las Vegas
I have attached some pictures of the group and the shirts and Jackets made by Dancehub for their tour. Everyone commented on how well behaved the children were and how cool their jackets were.